just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

mengantuk

mornik.....hwaaaa....so ngantuk la...sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
malas nk ke kelas rini..penat smalam x abes ag la...someone please wake up me....
sangat2 penat..
8pg-10pg : kelas ict
10pg-11pg :kuliah math
11-12 tgh hari : kelas bisnes
12-1ptg :kulian akaun
1-2 ptg : rehat
2-3ptg : kelas ekonomi
3-4 ptg : kuliah bisnes
5.30- 7ptg : latihan bola tampar
so...penat lorh...hurm..mood :sad + tension + blurr +angry =?????

2 comments:

muhamad hamimi said...

mai aq kjutkan

surina amin said...

ko x kjut kn..siap ko..pelangkung ko..

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon