just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

blushing...

ayoyo...aumakkkkkk..my face return to red....wallaw..malu siot..blushing2...
last 10 minutes ago..i called yus...then,..we do sme cnversation..not forml cnvnstion..juz informl..we're tlking about our actvties,about her lover..haha..,then a bit about me..she ask me a few question..tht i do nt knw wht to answer tht question..haha..i'm little bit shy with her..she ask me about "someone"..n i answer to her tht its nothing happen between me n him..but yus seem didnt believe me..she n kay..same at all..thts why they cn fall in love..haha..oh..damn it..i miss yus..really..swear..n YUS have all my secrets..all in her pocket.n ALSO same with me..have her secret also...sharing is caring right..wahaha...so without her l'm dying..haha..word pathetic..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon