just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

we call it FRIENDSHIP

"When I'm asked what one happy thought is I always say knowing that no matter how big the fight is I will always have a best friend." 

yea..we always fight. act not real fight but in silence we make a fight. and after that we're back again as a friends. that how we make a friendship. sometimes i feel that are we can be a bestfriends? because we're not one or two but nine. too many character we need to study. but again after one year, we still together. one of my friends said that "even we have a big big fight, please one of us endure it because we love this friendship" thats true because when we have fight or argument, we dont know what we talk, and what we do.  the one who endure it doesnt mean that you are wrong. she do that bcause of us. perhaps whatever situation comes to us, we try save our friendship.

"We've shared so much laughter, so many tears. We're a spiritual bond that grows stronger each year. We're not sisters by birth, but we knew from the start, something put us together to be sisters by heart." 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon