just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

After a Year


as salam,
first time after 12 month i didnt write any blog...
maybe im to busy or not interested on write a blog anymore..
but then.im going to do it again..
you know why?
because i need a place that i can keep the memory
like diary. but i teribly hate to write using my beautiful hand..
so im just typing..my hand will safe from danger.. :D
i really want to save it. because im afraid one day
the momment will dissapear.
so when the time arrive
i still have something that can remind me to you.
that the reason why i start blogging again
and the reason is YOU...~~F.R.I.E.N.D.S

me/hanis/nabila/fatin/aishah

fatin/me/izza/bahiyah/ween/mewa

nurin/pqa/kila/wani/nabilah/suhaina/me/enna/lieysa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon