just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

really dont care

I do not care what they think. They can hate, judge, talk behind my back. Although, one thing they can never do is GET ME to change. I am who I am, and the way I act, think, imagine, dream, dress, speak, love, look and feel. Will always remain the same. beside please do not judge me until you know me, do not underestimate me until you have challenged me, and do not talk about me until you have talked to me.
xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon