just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

RINDU DIA..HIHI

HIHI..RINDU LA KAT DIA..RIDU SANGAT2..EHE..RINDU NK TENGOK DIA MAEN BOLA..HIKHIKHIK...AISH..DA BRAPE LAME ERK>>URM,,, ALMOST 4 MONTH KOT X TGK DIA DA..WHY?? SEBAB AKU DOK KAT CNI..X DE MASE N XDE KEMUDAHAN NK TGK DIA MAEN..SGT SEDIH..CPAT2 LA ABIH MATRIK..HEHE..SABAR AE..TI LAGI 20 ARI..AKU BLIK UMAH AKU TGK DIA MAIN PUAS2..HAHA..XSABAR2.. :D


He is the best player ever
,Plus he has a great personality too. And he loves his mother to the max ^_^
 










 sangat sweet..aish..jeles nie..hihi




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon