just some memories I want to put down in no particular order, just as they come to me. Gotta do it before I forget them. Even got some non-memory type stuff too. Poke around & enjoy my muddled musings and, if you have time, post a comment so ill see what you think of me. Enjoy Yourself!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Walk with me daddy

Every children poem to her/his dad

Walk alongside me, daddy
And hold my little hand
I have so many things to learn
That i dont yet understand

Teach me things to keep me safe
From dangers every day
Show me how to do my best
At home, at school, at play

Every child needs a gentle hand
To guide them as they grow
So walk alongside me, daddy
We have a long way to go.

-MY POEM FOR MY DAD

You didnt walk alongside me daddy
Since I four years old.
I have so many things to learn
That I have to learned alone

I learned from myself
To keep me safe everyday
Nobody teach me
How to do my best in life

I grow up without a gentle hand
That every children hoping for
Four years not enough for me
Because I have a long way to go

Alfatihah for my late father
I really miss you
I always wonder how my life will be if you walk alongside me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ROSASINENSIS Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon